This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how they are used on this website.
Cookies are text files that are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. They record your activity on the website to make browsing easier for you and to collect statistical data. A cookie contains non-personally identifiable information and in no way gives access to your device.
Types of cookies
This website uses own and third-party cookies, such as:
- Technical cookies: needed to browse the website and for it to work properly. They make it possible to use the different options and services it offers.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access the service with certain pre-defined, general characteristics, in accordance with a series of criteria on the user’s terminal.
- Analytics cookies: allow to count users and obtain statistical analyses of how they use the website, in order to introduce improvements.
These may be session cookies, designed to gather and store data while you are using the website, or persistent cookies, which store data on your device and can be accessed and handled for a specific period of time (from several minutes to several years).
This website uses Google Analytics, SiteGround, WordPress and Facebook:
- Google Analytics may collect aggregate information about your visits such as traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- The use of WordPress.org and some of its plugins may store cookies such as your consent whether or not to accept cookies during your browsing.
- Facebook collects data about your web navigation for analytic purposes.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the options inside your Internet browser.
For example, in Chrome you can go to Menu > Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security. Choose here your cookies configuration or if you would like to delete the existing cookies. For more information, you can visit the Chrome Help.
Visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ to learn how to do this in other browsers and find further useful information about cookies. If you block them, it is possible that certain services will not be available to you.
This policy may change by updating this page, so you are recommended to check this page regularly to make sure that you accept the changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Translator regarding any matter relating to this Cookies Policy.
Last updated on April 30, 2020